Sub-Zero 30″ Built-In Column Wine Storage (147 Bottles)
Sub-Zero’s largest wine storage unit, the Sub-Zero WS-30 can house up to 147 bottles — 50 in the upper zone, 97 in the lower. You can set temperatures from 39°F to 65°F in each zone.
- Flush inset design installation option allows unit to sit flush with surrounding cabinetry
- Display shelf for those prize bottles is illuminated with discreet lighting mounted in the control panel
- Sturdy, rustproof wire shelves accommodate standard 750 ml bottles, half-bottles, as well as magnums
- Roller-glide shelves faced with natural cherry wood have a three-quarter extension for easy access to all bottles of stored wine with the door at 90 degrees
- Soft LED lighting
- Refrigeration system allows individual temperature control of the two wine compartments and ideal humidity
- Two independent storage zones can be set in a range of 40°F to 65°F, with one-degree digital accuracy.
|Dimensions: 30″ W x 84″ H x 24″ D|
|Spec Sheet: Download|
GET IN TOUCH
Send us a message below and call us at (310) 978-4617.