Sub-Zero 36″ Stainless Steel, Over/Under Refrigerator with Glass Door, Left Hinge
The Sub-Zero BI-36UG over-and-under with glass door offers large refrigerated storage, plus a convenient roll-out freezer drawer. Sub-Zero dual refrigeration, water filtration and new air purification systems guard freshness like nothing before. The flush inset design installation allows the unit to sit flush with surrounding cabinetry.
- Each built-in combination unit features dual refrigeration: separate cooling systems for the refrigerator and freezer.
- The anti-microbial air purification system scrubs the air of ethylene, as well as mold, viruses and bacteria every 20 minutes. This low-maintenance water filtration system filters out chlorine taste and odors in water used for ice production.
- Bright interior lighting evenly distributes light by specially designing 40-watt appliance bulbs in the refrigerator and freezer.
- Framed spill-proof glass shelves contain small spills, resulting in a cleaner, more inviting interior.
- Low-temperature/high-humidity storage zones are strategically located near the evaporator to maintain temperatures a few degrees cooler than the rest of the unit.
- An automatic icemaker provides crescent-shaped ice cubes and includes a “max ice” feature capable of increasing purified ice production by up to 40 percent for a 24-hour period.
- Built-in over-and-under units feature easy-access refrigerator storage above a full-extension, roll-out freezer drawer containing two-tier wire baskets.
|Dimensions: 36″ W x 84″ H x 24″ D|
|Spec Sheet: Download|
GET IN TOUCH
Send us a message below and call us at (310) 978-4617.